Why Choose Us?
Our Pro-dry Carpet Cleaning System
Finally a carpet cleaning system without the dangerous over-wetting of steam or the soapy residue of shampoo. Our water based, non-toxic, cleaning solvent is applied in a fine mist to your carpet fiber. The most important aspect of our cleaning process is that your carpet never gets soaked, as in “steam” cleaning. Thus, there is no chance of mold, bacteria, or allergens being released. We then clean your carpet using a patented “Bonnet/Brush” system. The brush lifts and separates the carpet fiber driving dirt and moisture to the surface where it is then absorbed into a high absorbency pad. The net result is that you can walk on your carpets immediately and they will be dry in about an hour. All of our cleaning solutions are environmentally safe for your family and pets.
Lustre Clean has been in business since 1979, having cleaned tens of thousands of homes and businesses. We understand that no matter what the cleaning process; the most important component of any business is the competence of its employees.
- We are not a franchise. We have been an owner-operated business since 1979.
- We never sub-contract our work. When you hire Lustre Clean, we are the ones who arrive at your home.
- We never use day laborers. Our technicians are highly trained professionals.
- We are members of the Association of Cleaning Technicians and IICRC Certified.
20/20, Dateline and other local news stations have run exposés on carpet cleaners. Before you choose any company, we suggest you check out these reports. It is a sad fact of our business that so many “bait and switch” carpet cleaners exist. What you originally thought was a price quote means nothing. They have so many extra charges and hidden fees that you end up paying many times the original quote. We never do this. Our price includes everything- soil retardant, deodorizing, and pre-spotting. Watch this video below about "bait and switch" carpet cleaners.
- We will not try to sell you anything!!! We pioneered “no hidden costs” carpet cleaning many years ago. Now many “coupons” make the same claim. But what they don’t tell you is what they will actually do for that price. They simply wait until they arrive at your home before they inform you of the extra charges. This would never happen with Lustre Clean. We believe that our process and the way we conduct business is why the readers of the Asbury Park Press voted us the number one carpet cleaner.
- Carpet Cleaning Service in the following towns in Monmouth County, New Jersey
Aberdeen Township (Cliffwood Beach, Strathmore), Allenhurst, Asbury Park, Atlantic Highlands, Avon-by-the-Sea, Belmar, Bradley Beach, Brielle, Colts Neck Township, Deal, Eatontown, Englishtown, Fair Haven, Farmingdale, Freehold Borough, Freehold Township (East Freehold, West Freehold), Hazlet Township (West Keansburg), Highlands, Holmdel Township, Howell Township (Ramtown), Interlaken, Keansburg, Keyport, Lake Como, Little Silver, Loch Arbour, Long Branch(Elberon, North Long Branch, Pier Village, West End), Manalapan Township (Tennent, Yorketown), Manasquan, Marlboro Township (Beacon Hill, Bradevelt, Morganville, Pleasant Valley, Robertsville, Spring Valley, Wickatunk), Matawan, Middletown Township (Chapel Hill, Belford, Fairview, Leonardo, Lincroft, Navesink, New Monmouth, North Middletown Port Monmouth, River Plaza, Sandy Hook), Monmouth Beach, Neptune City, Neptune Township (Ocean Grove, Shark River Hills), Ocean Township (Oakhurst, Wanamassa, Wayside, West Allenhurst), Oceanport, Red Bank, Rumson, Sea Bright, Sea Girt, Shrewsbury, Shrewsbury Township, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Tinton Falls, Union Beach, Wall Township (Allenwood, West Belmar) and West Long Branch.
- Carpet Cleaning Service in the following towns in Ocean County, New Jersey
Barnegat Township (Barnegat CDP, Ocean Acres), Bay Head, Beach Haven, Beachwood, Berkeley Township (Holiday City-Berkeley, Holiday City South, Holiday Heights, Silver Ridge), Brick Township, Eagleswood Township, Island Heights, Jackson Township (Cassville, Vista Center) Lacey Township (Forked River, Lanoka Harbor), Lakehurst, Lakewood Township (Lakewood CDP, Leisure Village, Leisure Village East), Lavallette, Little Egg Harbor Township (Mystic Island) Long Beach Township (North Beach Haven) Manchester Township (Cedar Glen Lakes, Cedar Glen West, Crestwood Village, Leisure Knoll, Leisure Village West-Pine Lake Park, Pine Ridge at Crestwood), Mantoloking, Ocean Gate, Ocean Township (Waretown), Pine Beach, Point Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, South Toms River, Stafford Township (Manahawkin, Ocean Acres), Toms River Township (Dover Beaches North, Dover Beaches South) Tuckerton.
- Fully insured.