- Mary W., Whiting- “I’m so happy with Lustre Clean! The last time I had my carpets cleaned with steam cleaning the carpets stayed wet for two days. With Lustre Clean they were dry within the hour. The technician was knowledgeable, polite and did a great job. They lived up to their ad and didn’t try to “sell” me anything.
- Rose T., Freehold- “It’s so nice to have a service man show up on time! The carpets dried almost immediately and the cleaner was nice, clean cut, and did a super job. I will definitely use them again.
- Sally P., Toms River- As a senior I have to watch my budget. I was afraid to call anyone as the last time I had my carpets cleaned the price was far greater than what I was quoted. Lustre Clean did a fantastic job for the exact price they quoted over the phone. I’ll use them again.
- Ralph R.., Middletown- I’ll have to admit I was ready for an argument before they even arrived. My last carpet cleaner came three hours late, soaked my carpet, and charged me twice the price that I was quoted on the phone. Lustre Clean arrived on time, did a great job on my carpets and did not have a penny in hidden charges. When my wife got home she “yelled” at me for walking on the carpet until I pointed out that they were already bone-dry!
- Victoria M., Lakewood- I love the dry cleaning that Lustre Clean does. Not only did the technician do a great job, but the carpets dried very quickly. I have three children and a dog, so this was very convenient. Now that I know how easy and inexpensive it is I won’t hesitate to call them again.